Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Amaryllis belladonna (FW)
- High-quality Australian seeds
- 10 seeds
- Hippeastrum – Knight’s Star
- Mixed colours
- Large flowers in dark red, red and white, white
- Large fleshy bulbs
- Tall broad, ever-green leaves
Directions for planting
- Place seeds in a paper towel.
- Wrap the seeds up, gently folding it.
- Dampen with warm water and then place in zip lock bag.
- Leave in a warm, dry place, such as a windowsill.
- Once roots appear, prepare for planting.
- Fill a pot with good quality seed raising mix.
- Put the seeds on top, then lightly cover with the seed raising mix.
- Wet the soil.
They will grow in full sun to part shade, however, will flower better with more light.